Cold Case Investigations  

Go Back   Cold Case Investigations > The Zodiac Killer > Possible Suspects

Possible Suspects They haven't arrested me be.....because they can't prove a thing.... Arthur Leigh Allen

Old 10-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Miss Killjoy

Default Re: Zodiac Killer: A New Suspect, Still Alive

Timeline

June 14, 1933: Born in Akron, Ohio.
December 1935: Mother committed suicide.
1940: Sent to orphanage in Parma, Ohio.
1948: Sent to reform school in Pennsylvania.
1950: Returned to Akron, started committing burglaries; left juvenile detention to join the Marines; went AWOL from Camp LeJeune, N.C.; arrested in Jacksonville, Fla.; dishonorably discharged from the Marines.
April 1952: Sentenced to a federal reformatory in Chillicothe, Ohio, for two years for impersonating a Marine and interstate transportation of a stolen car.
April 1955: Broke out of Akron jail while being held on burglary charges.
1956: Caught in Montana after a series of armed robberies, sentenced to penitentiary in Deer Lodge.
July 1959: Released in Montana, taken to Portland to stand trial for two armed robberies in 1956, sentenced to five years of probation.
1960: Broke out of jail in Portland, where he'd been arrested for turning in a false fire alarm. Questioned in connection with a double murder of a young couple. Traced to Colorado, where he cashed some checks on a Portland Bowling Club of which he was a member.
Nov. 10, 1961: Added to FBI's 10 Most Wanted fugitives list. A federal warrant charged him with unlawful interstate flight to avoid confinement after a robbery conviction.
Jan. 20, 1962: Captured in Atlanta with wife, Marlene.
May 18 1962: Sentenced to 16 years in Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary.
1967: Transferred to Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary in Pennsylvania; paroled from federal prison.
1971-1973: Touring as a speaker on prison reform, published book on his rehabilitation
September 1980: Left Wisconsin after being questioned about the Hack/Drew murders.
December 1982: Incarcerated in Pennsylvania prison for arson.
July 1986: Released from Pennsylvania prison.
July 30, 2009: Arrested in Louisville, Ky., for 1980 murders of Timothy Hack and Kelly Drew.
June 9, 2010: Pleaded guilty to Hack and drew murders and agreed to plead guilty to two 1977 Ohio murders.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:04 PM
oldcodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starless View Post
Timeline

June 14, 1933: Born in Akron, Ohio.
December 1935: Mother committed suicide.
1940: Sent to orphanage in Parma, Ohio.
1948: Sent to reform school in Pennsylvania.
1950: Returned to Akron, started committing burglaries; left juvenile detention to join the Marines; went AWOL from Camp LeJeune, N.C.; arrested in Jacksonville, Fla.; dishonorably discharged from the Marines.
April 1952: Sentenced to a federal reformatory in Chillicothe, Ohio, for two years for impersonating a Marine and interstate transportation of a stolen car.
April 1955: Broke out of Akron jail while being held on burglary charges.
1956: Caught in Montana after a series of armed robberies, sentenced to penitentiary in Deer Lodge.
July 1959: Released in Montana, taken to Portland to stand trial for two armed robberies in 1956, sentenced to five years of probation.
1960: Broke out of jail in Portland, where he'd been arrested for turning in a false fire alarm. Questioned in connection with a double murder of a young couple. Traced to Colorado, where he cashed some checks on a Portland Bowling Club of which he was a member.
Nov. 10, 1961: Added to FBI's 10 Most Wanted fugitives list. A federal warrant charged him with unlawful interstate flight to avoid confinement after a robbery conviction.
Jan. 20, 1962: Captured in Atlanta with wife, Marlene.
May 18 1962: Sentenced to 16 years in Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary.
1967: Transferred to Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary in Pennsylvania; paroled from federal prison.
1971-1973: Touring as a speaker on prison reform, published book on his rehabilitation
September 1980: Left Wisconsin after being questioned about the Hack/Drew murders.
December 1982: Incarcerated in Pennsylvania prison for arson.
July 1986: Released from Pennsylvania prison.
July 30, 2009: Arrested in Louisville, Ky., for 1980 murders of Timothy Hack and Kelly Drew.
June 9, 2010: Pleaded guilty to Hack and drew murders and agreed to plead guilty to two 1977 Ohio murders.
The Deer Lodge connection is interesting. (The Lake murder) Is there any solid connection putting him in California where the five confirmed "kills" were proven to be Zodiac's?

I can't see him being eliminated based on the timeline but on the other hand do we know where he was from the first murders to the last murders in California? I've forgotten the dates of the known murders.

Note: We know for a certain fact that Allen can't be eliminated as a suspect.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Miss Killjoy

I find it interesting that Hack and Drew's bodies were also found near "watertown" Wisconsin, ya know, everyone always said all the scenes had something to do with water... I dunno. I'd like to know how big this guy is, I wonder if Wisconsin prison records are online and I also found it interesting what they were saying he likely tied them up, like the Berryessa murder. This was supposed to be a lover's lane area where they were found. He was stabbed.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:23 PM

This guy was in prison when The Domongo's- Edward's murders took place in Santa Barbara 1963 and Cheri Jo Bates in Oct !966. So I think we can exclude him from the list ?
Old 04-01-2012, 03:59 PM

I have at least two suspects , I am still working on their names.
Something has come up that I think all of you will find interesting. A couple of yrs back , I received another letter from the person who wants me to believe he is the Zodiac.
This latest letter had many clues that I could not figure out, so I asked friends on Zodiac sites for help.
This letter had a drawing of three people, my suspect who has a lazy eye was the one in the middle of two females. One of the girls had long dark hair and was holding a kite, the other girl had shorter hair and was standing beneath a sign ( like a street sign ).It had the name Lynn on it. The letter started with : Hi Pookie, I bet you think I drew this picture for you but I didn't......... never mind we have to fly this E-passion kite.
I found out that a E-Passion kite was Asian or Chinese kite. That still didn't help me to know what the clue was ?
A few weeks ago I was asked to investigate the murder of Deana Hooper. She was killed in Vallejo July 1974 she was only 18yrs old. Her body was found 9 months later by a father and his son who were flying kites ! Deana was Chinese and was adopted by the Hooper family. So when I read this the letter made sense to me it was a clue to her murder. She was about 100 feet from Columbus Parkway and Saint "John's" mine rd. Very close to Blue Rock springs. The other girl with the short hair I think could be Jenny Lin, a 14 yr old girl stabbed to death in 1994, she was also Asian. After looking closely at her drawing, I could see that my secret admirer had added two more lines to her eyes making them have a slant. The suspect was holding what looks like a news paper , he drew two hands pointing to two places in that paper. I took that as telling me two victims can be found in the newspaper.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM

I forgot to mention at the bottom of the letter he wrote: PS You are a liar

I have no idea what it is that he feels I lied about ?
Perhaps I had something happen to me or my home, that I blamed him for, but was not him ? I just don't know, but it tells me that he is reading my posts ! So if he is reading this one, please tell me what it was that you feel was a lie, and I will retract it.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Miss Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy betts View Post
I have at least two suspects , I am still working on their names.
Something has come up that I think all of you will find interesting. A couple of yrs back , I received another letter from the person who wants me to believe he is the Zodiac.
This latest letter had many clues that I could not figure out, so I asked friends on Zodiac sites for help.
This letter had a drawing of three people, my suspect who has a lazy eye was the one in the middle of two females. One of the girls had long dark hair and was holding a kite, the other girl had shorter hair and was standing beneath a sign ( like a street sign ).It had the name Lynn on it. The letter started with : Hi Pookie, I bet you think I drew this picture for you but I didn't......... never mind we have to fly this E-passion kite.
I found out that a E-Passion kite was Asian or Chinese kite. That still didn't help me to know what the clue was ?
A few weeks ago I was asked to investigate the murder of Deana Hooper. She was killed in Vallejo July 1974 she was only 18yrs old. Her body was found 9 months later by a father and his son who were flying kites ! Deana was Chinese and was adopted by the Hooper family. So when I read this the letter made sense to me it was a clue to her murder. She was about 100 feet from Columbus Parkway and Saint "John's" mine rd. Very close to Blue Rock springs. The other girl with the short hair I think could be Jenny Lin, a 14 yr old girl stabbed to death in 1994, she was also Asian. After looking closely at her drawing, I could see that my secret admirer had added two more lines to her eyes making them have a slant. The suspect was holding what looks like a news paper , he drew two hands pointing to two places in that paper. I took that as telling me two victims can be found in the newspaper.
I've never heard of Deana Hooper