Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5156575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Mary Margaret Cook, 1970, Florida

Default Re: Mary Margaret Cook, 1970, Florida

I always wondered if the above Jane Doe could be Gail Joiner. She did vanish from Thonotosassa
    Last edited by Starless; 12-11-2011 at 10:28 PM.

They are both in the list of exclusions, Gail and Margaret;

https://identifyus.org/cases/197

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Also my Mother wanted me to mention some details about the dream she had about Margaret. I figured I would post it here for what it is worth.

She says that the night she first learned about this case that she had a dream about Margaret and that she was standing in the back room that is attached to the back of the porch and that she was facing facing Margaret who was also in the room. In the room she says that she could see the door that leads out to the back porch. She also says that in the room it was either the walls or the carpet that were green but she can't remember which. She says that Margaret was in a white or cream colored dress with a sort a bright olive green embroidery pattern and that the collar of the dress was a 60's pattern with a collar that was folded down in the back and came out to points and down the front and it buttoned down about half way down the front and there was also a belt that was a leather type belt that was covered in the material that the dress was made of. Margaret said to her "Help me, Help me. I'm right here. You've got to help me.". She says that Margaret did not seemed panicked but was quietly asking for help while she motioned with both hands out in front of her and moving them down as if to signal something that was directly underneath her.

My Mother says that it was a very realistic and vivid dream that she just hasn't been able to shake all of these years.

pap,

when margaret was murdered (I refuse to use the term missing now that I know) the back porch had a roof and a wooden floor but no walls. There was a storage room attached and that was closet sized with a door. Margaret kept the things she canned in that little room. Within what seems to be a very short time after her murder, mr cook closed the porch in and made a bedroom out of it. He was in a hurry and left the water spigot and the storage room unchanged. He didn't even fix the droopy boards that made up the floor. The kitchen was the only door out to the porch. I'm wondering when your mom had the dream if the porch was enclosed.. Starless also had a similiar dream but hers was outdoors. When I went to Highland City and took pictures of the area around the house starless was amazed that it was as in her dream............she originally thought that she was wrong because in her dream she saw oaks and moss I believe.............and in reality that's what is there. palm trees are only in south florida. Can your mother be a little more specific about the rooms?

Warm regards, OM

Quote Originally Posted by OM1995 View Post
    pap,

when margaret was murdered (I refuse to use the term missing now that I know) the back porch had a roof and a wooden floor but no walls. There was a storage room attached and that was closet sized with a door. Margaret kept the things she canned in that little room. Within what seems to be a very short time after her murder, mr cook closed the porch in and made a bedroom out of it. He was in a hurry and left the water spigot and the storage room unchanged. He didn't even fix the droopy boards that made up the floor. The kitchen was the only door out to the porch. I'm wondering when your mom had the dream if the porch was enclosed.. Starless also had a similiar dream but hers was outdoors. When I went to Highland City and took pictures of the area around the house starless was amazed that it was as in her dream............she originally thought that she was wrong because in her dream she saw oaks and moss I believe.............and in reality that's what is there. palm trees are only in south florida. Can your mother be a little more specific about the rooms?

Warm regards, OM
    I just read your post to my mother and she says that the porch was enclosed in her dream because Margaret was comming to her after she had died. She also says that the floor boards were slat type boards. Just basically a wooden floor.

On another note : http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...d_dorothy.html

This girl also vanished from a J.M. Fields store in Florida a few years after Margaret is 1976 although it was a different one.

Hi,

If my memory is reliable, it wasn't until after the second investigation into Margarets disappearance that Earl closed in the back porch.

I believe he did it to make it "private property". Your mother's dream gives me goosebumps.

The police told me that they can't destroy a person's home. If I had the money I'd buy two houses to destroy.......that one and the one in Greenacres............... each became the "Little House of Horrors" to two of the women he married.

People and police have speculated that Margaret is in a sink hole that a development was built over and a physic that I had a phone session with about Margaret said that a walk in the wooded area close to 817 Palmer Road..........(which is actually an address with a trailer on it according to what she saw when she looked on some map online) would bring us thye remains of a red blanket and Margaret.

I don't know.........since the year 2000 I have wanted to dig under the back porch.......more since your Mom's dream........

Can you ask your Mom if she remembers when she had the dream.......days... weeks.......months after? because if she had the dream a short time after November 14th, 1970...........perhaps Margaret was showing her what Earl was going to do to entomb her and guarantee his never being arrested.

Was your Mom ever in that house? It's been around a very long time.....

Take care,
    OM

Hi,

If my memory is reliable, it wasn't until after the second investigation into Margarets disappearance that Earl closed in the back porch.

I believe he did it to make it "private property". Your mother's dream gives me goosebumps.

The police told me that they can't destroy a person's home. If I had the money I'd buy two houses to destroy.......that one and the one in Greenacres............... each became the "Little House of Horrors" to two of the women he married.

People and police have speculated that Margaret is in a sink hole that a development was built over and a physic that I had a phone session with about Margaret said that a walk in the wooded area close to 817 Palmer Road..........(which is actually an address with a trailer on it according to what she saw when she looked on some map online) would bring us thye remains of a red blanket and Margaret.

I don't know.........since the year 2000 I have wanted to dig under the back porch.......more since your Mom's dream........

Can you ask your Mom if she remembers when she had the dream.......days... weeks.......months after? because if she had the dream a short time after November 14th, 1970...........perhaps Margaret was showing her what Earl was going to do to entomb her and guarantee his never being arrested.

Was your Mom ever in that house? It's been around a very long time.....

Take care,
    OM
    Margaret went missing before my mother was even born.

My mother had the dream after I told her about Margaret's case. She has never been in that house but she concurs with our opinion that she would love to tear it down and find Margaret or at least to see if any additional evidence in her case can be discovered.

Always keep the faith.

I keep forgetting how old I am....................... ....

Your mothers impression of the inside of the house in her dream was spot on..........

Very goosebumpy.............

I've never had a dream about Margaret.......... but I feel very strongly that until her remains are found she'll keep haunting us in a loving way because she knows we care.........and we love her.

I worked very hard to get the case closed yet have her remain on the FDLE missing persons..........

In her own way Margaret did reach out and have her murderer named.........Forever.... ....in a very legal way..... on the anniversary of their marriage...........how fitting.........

I'll keep the faith always.

Thanks to all who help and all who read this thread.

OM

I keep forgetting how old I am....................... ....

Your mothers impression of the inside of the house in her dream was spot on..........

Very goosebumpy.............

I've never had a dream about Margaret.......... but I feel very strongly that until her remains are found she'll keep haunting us in a loving way because she knows we care.........and we love her.

I worked very hard to get the case closed yet have her remain on the FDLE missing persons..........

In her own way Margaret did reach out and have her murderer named.........Forever.... ....in a very legal way..... on the anniversary of their marriage...........how fitting.........

I'll keep the faith always.

Thanks to all who help and all who read this thread.

OM
    I think Margaret will follow all of us until she is found. I just have a feeling like there is something more to her case than just finding her body. I wonder if her case and Peggy's cases are related or if there are other victims out there somewhere. I certainly hope there isn't but at the very least I want to find Margaret's remains.

I was ticked when I found out that Margaret's case was being closed without finding her body but considering we know what happened and that the case had a fitting ending being closed on their anniversary I feel better about it.

My only concern is that her case file gets scrubbed somewhere down the line and she gets removed from missing persons sites but since that isn't going to happen, I will personally see to that, I am glad to see that closing the case file is bringing a bit of peace to her family.

I wonder how much it would cost to get one of those sonar scans for under the house. This way they could tell if Margaret is under the house. I wonder if someone in Lakeland could be talked into letting us borrow their sonar device for a very worthy cause?

Still thinking of Margaret.

Also moving back to Lakeland.

Surely there is something I am meant to do there.

If I already posted this, sorry:

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/pers...on-113996582.a
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5156575859606162 LastLast