Thread: Leslee Reynolds Larson

Default Leslee Reynolds Larson

I found her case on a cold case show on tv, I know she's still missing, but don't have much info as of yet. Her husband was convicted of her murder.

Bumping this, anyone that can help, it would be appreciated.

AH, sweet success, I finally found something on this
    http://www.helenair.com/articles/200...adline/1a2.txt

- Lewis and Clark County authorities charged a former Great Falls man in a 25-year-old murder case in October.

According to court documents, Dennis R. Larson confessed to investigators that he pushed his wife, Leslee Gail Reynolds, into Prickly Pear Creek near Wolf Creek and let her drown. Her body has never been found.

The admission came during an interview with Larson at the Maine State Penitentiary in September.

Following his wifes death, Larson collected a $20,000 life insurance policy he had taken out on her.

Larson is currently serving out a 50-year sentence in Maine for pushing his third wife off a cliff in Acadia National Park in 1987. Larson had taken out a life insurance policy on his third wife, also.

Local court officials are in the process of extradicting Larson from Maine a process the defendant is fighting.

Wow, I wonder if the other wife was found. hmmmm.

I wonder if all 3 of his wife's were murdered. Is Leslee is the first or 2nd wife?