Brenda Gail Lambert
Missing since July 26, 1992 from Bluewell, Mercer County, West Virginia
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date Of Birth: December 26, 1969
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 110-115 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black, shoulder-length, curly hair; dark blue eyes.
- Marks, Scars: 1" scar on right wrist; birthmark on the back of leg.
- Clothing: Unknown.
- Dentals: Available
<HR>Circumstances of Disappearance
Lambert was last seenon her son's first birthday in Bluewell, West Virginia on July 26, 1992. There are aspects of Lamberts case that indicate she may not have chosen to leave.
Her car was left parked in the driveway. Everything she owned was still in her home. Even the clothes she was wearing the night before she disappeared was laying near her bathroom door. The family suspects immediate and local foul play.
Investigators believe her disappearance may be related to the disappearance of Mark Cook on January 14, 1993.