http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1772dfwv.html

Brenda Gail Lambert
    Missing since July 26, 1992 from Bluewell, Mercer County, West Virginia
    Classification: Endangered Missing

<HR>
    Vital Statistics
    • Date Of Birth: December 26, 1969
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 110-115 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black, shoulder-length, curly hair; dark blue eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: 1" scar on right wrist; birthmark on the back of leg.
    • Clothing: Unknown.
    • Dentals: Available

<HR>Circumstances of Disappearance
    Lambert was last seenon her son's first birthday in Bluewell, West Virginia on July 26, 1992. There are aspects of Lamberts case that indicate she may not have chosen to leave.
    Her car was left parked in the driveway. Everything she owned was still in her home. Even the clothes she was wearing the night before she disappeared was laying near her bathroom door. The family suspects immediate and local foul play.
    Investigators believe her disappearance may be related to the disappearance of Mark Cook on January 14, 1993.

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucki...7-26-92-a.html

http://www.freewebs.com/thesearchfor...wsarticles.htm

Porchlight Guest

Woman using technology in search for sister
    Associated Press
    BLUEFIELD, W.Va. - Brenda Lambert disappeared from her Bluewell home 14 years ago. But that hasn't stopped her sister from continuing the search for clues about her disappearance.

Lambert, then 22, disappeared on the evening of her son's first birthday. The mother of two didn't take her car and no personal items seemed to be missing. Her sister, Christy Thacker, was just 14.

Thanks to technology, Thacker has spent years spreading information and photos of her sister on the Internet. From trucking boards to crime and justice Web sites, Lambert's story has touched many throughout the country.

Thacker estimates Brenda's story is on 40 to 50 Web sites devoted solely to missing persons.

"She's just on so many sites. She's everywhere," said Thacker, who now lives in Tennessee.

Recently, Lt. Wesley Neville created an image enhancement photo of Lambert and what she may look like today, which is posted on http://www.brendalambert.org. Neville, a forensic artist with the Florence County sheriff's office in South Carolina, works with Project Edan, a group that works to find missing persons across the nation.

Lambert disappeared on July 26, 1992. Five-and-a-half months after Lambert was reported missing, her friend, Mark Anthony Cook, also disappeared.

Cook, 24, was last seen Jan. 14, 1993, after leaving Pedros Bar, in Brushfork.

Authorities believe the cases are connected.

Mercer County Chief Deputy Darrell Bailey said although the Lambert case is cold, it is not closed.

"This case actually stays with me on my desk day after day," Bailey said. "I've put it in a place where I can see it every day. I've checked all leads, not just in this case but the Mark Cook case, too. I feel they are connected and always will."

"I feel if we close one of these, we will close both," he said.

In 2003, police received a tip that the bodies of Lambert and Cook could be found in a pond off U.S. Route 52. A search produced nothing.

"I know it's foul play," Thacker said. "Brenda would never, never have left her kids, and that's what gives it all away."

Bailey said he admires the work Thacker has done to help keep Lambert's face out there. The two stay in contact about the case.

"I think she's doing an excellent job," Bailey said. "There's no closure with a missing person, even for us, we're always looking for an answer."

That is all Thacker is hoping for.

"If I could find her body, if I could lay her to rest ... We just want to find her."

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate...l/15655530.htm

Porchlight Guest

BrendaLambert.Org
    Help Us Bring Brenda Home
    10/03/06 News Articles

Help Bring Brenda Home

*Under Construction*

Note: If you know a missing person and would like for me to post a pic and link for them please email me at SearchforBrenda@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help spread the word about Brenda!! Thanks!!

Mark Cook-Brenda's Friend
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 135
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Last seen wearing a white baseball cap, bleached jeans, black T-shirt and a blue jean jacket.
    Disappeared: January 14th, 1993
    Police believe the two are connected

Brenda Lambert disappeared from her home in Bluewell, West Virginia on July 26, 1992 on her sons first birthday. Brenda seemed to be nervous from the time the party started until the time she was going from one person to the next and asking them to stay with her. She left behind two beautiful children and family that loves her. She has not been seen or heard from since. She did not take any personal items..no clothes..no car. She just vanished into thin air. The police, family and friends suspect foul play. In other words, yes, we know what happened to her!!

The Family of Brenda Lambert would like to thank all of you that have featured Brenda on your sites and have kept her information up to date without any of us even having to ask. You will never know the impact of your caring! Thank you Mark, from West Virginia, for putting Brenda on all of your sites! We are so grateful!!

Big thanks to Herbert Eanes, my lifelong friend, for Brenda's Banners.

Wanted to give Samantha Perry from the Bluefield Daily Telegraph a special thank you!! You have been awesome!!

Chief Bailey: Thank you so much for all of your help and for never giving up on Brenda!

Thank You Lt. Wesley Neville from Project Edan!!

Do you have any leads or clues? Want to add your link? Please email us at SearchforBrenda@aol.com All information, names, etc. will be kept confidential! Anyone with any clues will remain anonymous.

blueangel Guest

Hi! This is Brendas sister. Just wanted to stop in and thank everyone for posting this for me. Glad to finally make it aboard!!