Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robert Allyn Harvey

Default Re: Robert Allyn Harvey

I think I have 2 of Harvey's buddies names somewhere. I know all three were bad men, and they trveled quite extensively.

Would you care to share those names with me ? If so it might be better to send a PM to me. That is if they are still alive ?
    I am very sure Robert Harvey is not my poi, he only looks exactly like him is why I posted it.

Now that you mention it, he does sorta look like that guy, but then, that was sort of "the" look back then it seems. Hey, I'll send you his buddies names just as soon as I find them. These were some really twisted people.

I was looking for the news articles I had found before about Robert Harvey, but all I can find is stuff about a "Jimmy Dee" Harvey escaping from prison in 1971 in CA and kidnapping 4 hostages, but then he was apprehended. Is that the same guy?

It is only a guess, but I think it could very well be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    I was looking for the news articles I had found before about Robert Harvey, but all I can find is stuff about a "Jimmy Dee" Harvey escaping from prison in 1971 in CA and kidnapping 4 hostages, but then he was apprehended. Is that the same guy?
    The Robt Harvey that looks just like one of my suspects was Robt A Harvey and the article about him was in the SF Chron Oct 13th 1969 I believe.

I recently found a tape of my stalker who claims to be thee Zodiac. Here is a link to that recording. The picture shown with the recording is a copy of the costume worn at Lake Berryessa ,which was put in my car Sept 28th or 29th 1969. He is saying to me on the phone recorder : I like your voice baby, bye bye , to you too, ----I ----want---. I picked up the phone he then hung up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS0FW3SlLk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12