Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: ZODIAC KILLER SUSPECTS

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    That's why I need to run down that report because I seem to recall it was said he was going "in."
    And where was the dog ?? Was there even a dog at all, or was he just standing out there listening to the police activity?

  2. #12
    Missouri Mule Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    And where was the dog ?? Was there even a dog at all, or was he just standing out there listening to the police activity?
    Good question.

    When I saw the interview with Foulk, he seemed to have a a different account of what happened. Said he wished that Zelms was still alive to confirm his events of the story. Seemed to be at odds with known information. I need to watch that again.

    It was said that Zodiac would have been covered with blood but evidently Foulk didn't see it. If that is true that there wasn't the blood, then the person who they did see couldn't have been Zodiac so their description doesn't mean much, does it? It does raise the question as to why that person didn't come forth to clear up the confusion.

  3. #13
    perl Guest

    Default Jack Tarrance

    didn't see this listed anywhere, please feel free to move if not in right place.



    Making the news today...

    The Zodiac Killer attacked at least eight people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. Thursday, the FBI confirmed that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.

    The evidence was given to the FBI by a Pollock Pines man who also claims he recently found the disguise worn by the Zodiac Killer during one of his attacks.

    "The identity of the Zodiac Killer is Jack Tarrance. He's my stepfather," says Dennis Kaufman.

    Eight years of Dennis Kaufman's life has been consumed with attempting to prove the only father he's known since he was five-years-old is none other than the Zodiac Killer.

    http://cbs5.com/national/zodiac.kill....2.806089.html


    Kaufman's website
    http://therealzodiackiller.com/

  4. #14

    Default Re: Jack Tarrance

    Quote Originally Posted by perl View Post
    didn't see this listed anywhere, please feel free to move if not in right place.



    Making the news today...

    The Zodiac Killer attacked at least eight people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. Thursday, the FBI confirmed that they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.

    The evidence was given to the FBI by a Pollock Pines man who also claims he recently found the disguise worn by the Zodiac Killer during one of his attacks.

    "The identity of the Zodiac Killer is Jack Tarrance. He's my stepfather," says Dennis Kaufman.

    Eight years of Dennis Kaufman's life has been consumed with attempting to prove the only father he's known since he was five-years-old is none other than the Zodiac Killer.

    http://cbs5.com/national/zodiac.kill....2.806089.html


    Kaufman's website
    http://therealzodiackiller.com/
    Thanks Perl, I' gonna put this in it's own thread. Well, they certainly think enough of it to be doing dna testing on it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Bay Area California
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: ZODIAC KILLER SUSPECTS

    Art Allen was too large to be Zodiac, his DNA and fingerprints were not a match to the real Zodiac. Zodiac is not dead , ask the girls who got away from him in Pittsburg Ca. late 80's early 90's. One of those victims was a friend of my daughters ,her name was Andrea Ingersol , the killer called the police to tell them where her body was.
    I spoke to one of the victims who got away, she ID'd the picture I have of a man I believe is Zodiac. He is the man I got away from in Vallejo 1968.
    He is about 74 yrs old , 5 ft 9,200 pounds, he had reddish brown curly hair, eyes Hazel, scars along his jawline a Z shaped scar on his chin. He is a chain smoker who did smoke Pall- Malls. His foot prints measured 13 inches in my backyard. He is slightly paralyzed on one side of his face, he talks slowly in a monotone voice.

  6. #16

    Default Re: ZODIAC KILLER SUSPECTS

    I never heard of Andrea before.

  7. #17

    Default Re: ZODIAC KILLER SUSPECTS

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy betts View Post
    Art Allen was too large to be Zodiac, his DNA and fingerprints were not a match to the real Zodiac. Zodiac is not dead , ask the girls who got away from him in Pittsburg Ca. late 80's early 90's. One of those victims was a friend of my daughters ,her name was Andrea Ingersol , the killer called the police to tell them where her body was.
    I spoke to one of the victims who got away, she ID'd the picture I have of a man I believe is Zodiac. He is the man I got away from in Vallejo 1968.
    He is about 74 yrs old , 5 ft 9,200 pounds, he had reddish brown curly hair, eyes Hazel, scars along his jawline a Z shaped scar on his chin. He is a chain smoker who did smoke Pall- Malls. His foot prints measured 13 inches in my backyard. He is slightly paralyzed on one side of his face, he talks slowly in a monotone voice.


    The description of the man sounds scary! If you got away from him back then, it must feel awful to look at his picture I also wonder how you managed to get it, and did you report it to the police, do they also have his picture and description, was he ever arrested, or is he still out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Is Zodiac also theTexarkana Phantom Killer?
    By morf13 in forum Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:41 AM
  2. Very unusual Zodiac killer story
    By AmyS in forum Possible Suspects
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:31 PM
  3. Zodiac Killer Letters
    By Starless in forum The Zodiac Killer
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 08:54 PM
  4. TIMELINE: ZODIAC KILLER
    By Starless in forum The Zodiac Killer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 01:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •