Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on May 10, 1950 in Morgan County, West Virginia.
- Estimated Date of Death: Recent
- Cause of Death: Strangulation
- Formerly Hot Case # 85
- Estimated age: 30-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 5"; 125-130 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Red / Auburn hair with recent perm; freckles on back of hands and lower arms; very small hands; 4 scars - "W" shaped on center of forehead; "Y" shaped scar on right wrist; 10" hysterectomy scar and 4" appendectomy scar.
- Dentals: Natural teeth; availability of records unknown.
- Clothing: None found; 4 1/2 Narrow shoe size.
- Fingerprints: Fingerprint information was available from the FBI at one time. Current availability is unknown.
The victim was located on old US 522, near Hancock Bridge, in Morgan County, West Virginia on May 10, 1950.