Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could Jane Doe be from Eastern Europe?,Racine County Jane Doe

Default Re: Could Jane Doe be from Eastern Europe?,Racine County Jane Doe

This is hard to believe, there is a new thread on Reddit about her, and someone living close to where she was found had never heard of this case, it's not the first time I read about people living nearby, but never heard about her. If they want to find her shirt or the one who who recognizes it, it should be on bill boards or on posters in shop windows close to where she was found, to start with? I can't link directly to the comment, but it is in this thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM..._condition_of/

Pictures of her and the shirt should be on screens, or the old fashioned way, on posters, in shops around Montana, Alaska, Southern Canada, but also near the place where she was found. If this shirt wasn't from a company but embroidered with a pattern like McCall sold back in the 50's and afterwards it could have been a mother or grandmother who embroidered the shirt with a sewing machine, they are probably not familiar with the word wide web.

I think it's odd you live close to where this girl was found, and you have never heard about her, unless you would be very young. All the video's I watched, the topics I read about her and all items I read on google news, and I'm not from the US at all. I wonder if her recon was on tv, if her shirt was shown, and so on. Was anything about her on television, in the county where she was found. Or on posters in and around Raymond? Someone must recognize her, or her shirt.

Default Re: Could Jane Doe be from Eastern Europe?,Racine County Jane Doe

Edit: Facebook page is online again.
    https://www.facebook.com/Jane-Doe-Ra...3409330015328/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123