Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Missing Women

Default Re: 3 Missing Women, Video, A New Look

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    The one that does not fit is the 3MW. look at the MO always a single taken. Nowhere does he get closer to MO than the IL MO border. I think adding the 3MW to his list is wishful thinking on the part of the folks who put this together. My 2 cents
    Note: Larry D. Hall HAD actually tried to abduct multiple women at the same time at least TWICE that is confirmed. Once he tried to abduct two girls, and once he tried to abduct three....by trying to lure them into his van.

And the extent of his travels are not completely known.

Also: The Battle of Wilsons Creek was the FIRST MAJOR BATTLE fought West of the Mississippi at the start of the Civil War. With Civil War buffs, Wilsons Creek is a very important battlefield. Its not too far fetched in my opinion, to think that Larry D. Hall was attracted to Wilsons Creek Battlefield, or one of the other major battle fields in the area. Pea Ridge, AR. is only about an hour and a half drive from springfield also....Battle of Pea Ridge was another majorly significant battle of the Civil War.

Sounds way to much like the Henery Lee Lucas situation, blame every unsolved on him. I am very familair with the folks in Wisc, and they have had a number of unsolved up there for years. Funny thing is there were NO civil war battles fought in Mi, Wi, or IL. So his connection to Civil War battle sites in those three states is HIGHLY suspect. Not that profiles don't work, but almost everyone I ever read says look for a white male, 20 to 50 years old, abused as a child, loner, etc etc etc. I am surprised many don't include the physic claim leaves his victims near water

Sounds way to much like the Henery Lee Lucas situation, blame every unsolved on him. I am very familair with the folks in Wisc, and they have had a number of unsolved up there for years. Funny thing is there were NO civil war battles fought in Mi, Wi, or IL. So his connection to Civil War battle sites in those three states is HIGHLY suspect. Not that profiles don't work, but almost everyone I ever read says look for a white male, 20 to 50 years old, abused as a child, loner, etc etc etc. I am surprised many don't include the physic claim leaves his victims near water
    But heres the deal.....It wasn't "JUST" Civil War "Battle Sites" that he was attracted to. He visited and was attracted to "Various" Civil War sites.... From memorial sites, to Cemetery's...to Civil War Reenactment events. IL., MI., WI., ALL have Civil War historical sites. Granted, there may be some murders that have been attributed to him that he's not guilty of. However, he was ID'd enough times by girls who were lucky enough to get away from him, and, investigators found enough other physical evidence on him to suspect him in other murders. Investigators found a detailed state map of Illinois in his van one of the times he was arrested......I can't remember if he had marked any points of interest on it or not though. And what would you make of the "Storage Room stacked floor to ceiling with articles of womens and girls clothing, shoes, accessories" that police found when they searched his house. Sounds to me like he was a very busy boy!!! I'm not saying that I'm convinced that he committed the 3MW crime, but based on his history, and some of the things associated to him, I wouldn't rule him out by any means.

Not saying that he could not have committed the 3mw crime, just that it really looks odd to me the folks included them in his resume but did not include the girl at Nevada nor the one at Clinton, or the girl from IL found on I-44 all of which fit his MO much closer than the 3mw. The one they included with her uterus removed was found southern IL and has already been blamed on a different more likely serial killer (one who is also suspected of two killings in South East Missouri and possibly the death of a school teacher from SPFG.
    The real question is was he a cross dresser? A collector? With that many clothes, the odds of getting caught would be Extremely high if in fact the clothes were all really the belongings of actual vicitms.

Just some advice; always copy your message before you hit "submit reply"
    as often when it takes a bit longer, some persons lose the connection to the board, like me

Quote Originally Posted by Monkyman View Post
    And what would you make of the "Storage Room stacked floor to ceiling with articles of womens and girls clothing, shoes, accessories" that police found when they searched his house. Sounds to me like he was a very busy boy!!! I'm not saying that I'm convinced that he committed the 3MW crime, but based on his history, and some of the things associated to him, I wouldn't rule him out by any means.
    I just finished the pdf file, that is a huge list of (alleged) victims, as if he didn't do anything else than drive around looking for victims all day. There are four alleged victims in Missouri, including the 3mw I saw in the list, but also some where lucky enough to get away, they could forward licence plate numbers to the police, which makes me think somehow he wasn't that smart, his van was seen very often, it looks like he was so focussed on his victims he even forgot they could also maybe see him or his car, or maybe he just didn't care he was seen driving by slowly, following women.

I think such an amount of clothing and items must be from more than 4 victims, he was married, I wonder if his wife didn't know about this storage room in the house. I bet Larry wasn't at home much, and wonder if he did have a job, as the list is very large for sure.

ETA: I knew I forgot a question. Quote:"They were shown one large storage room "filled with clothes from floor to ceiling — women's clothing, girls' clothing," Krueger said. "It was everything from undergarments to pants to shirts to shoes to purses."

Despite all the items, Skorlinski, who replaced McSherry as regional homicide investigator in 1997, said authorities have not "come up with any unknown DNA to link him to any of these missing people." End Quote.

I wonder after they didn't found any unknown dna on all the clothing and items, if they made pictures of all that was there, which maybe were shown to relatives of missing persons? If not shown to relatives, they should upload those somewhere, some items might be recognized? They must have made pictures right?

I will get back on Grinder later.

Not saying that he could not have committed the 3mw crime, just that it really looks odd to me the folks included them in his resume but did not include the girl at Nevada nor the one at Clinton, or the girl from IL found on I-44 all of which fit his MO much closer than the 3mw. The one they included with her uterus removed was found southern IL and has already been blamed on a different more likely serial killer (one who is also suspected of two killings in South East Missouri and possibly the death of a school teacher from SPFG.
    The real question is was he a cross dresser? A collector? With that many clothes, the odds of getting caught would be Extremely high if in fact the clothes were all really the belongings of actual vicitms.
    "Cross Dresser"....LOL. Now thats a funny picture. I can just see him with those bushy sideburns...wearing a dress. Sorry, just thought that was funny.

I agree, I was wondering why they didn't include some other women that disappeared that fit his MO a lot closer too. In the Clinton, Mo. case (Angela Hammonds) the description of the person kind of fit Larry D. Hall, but the vehicle was described as an older model truck, with a fish jumping out of water sticker/window screen on the back window. I've always thought in the Angela Hammonds case, that they needed to look into the Boyfriend a little closer. His story of chasing the vehicle until his transmission went out, through the middle of "Small Town U.S.A." but no one else saw the chase...was questionable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Just some advice; always copy your message before you hit "submit reply"
    as often when it takes a bit longer, some persons lose the connection to the board, like me

I just finished the pdf file, that is a huge list of (alleged) victims, as if he didn't do anything else than drive around looking for victims all day. There are four alleged victims in Missouri, including the 3mw I saw in the list, but also some where lucky enough to get away, they could forward licence plate numbers to the police, which makes me think somehow he wasn't that smart, his van was seen very often, it looks like he was so focussed on his victims he even forgot they could also maybe see him or his car, or maybe he just didn't care he was seen driving by slowly, following women.

I think such an amount of clothing and items must be from more than 4 victims, he was married, I wonder if his wife didn't know about this storage room in the house. I bet Larry wasn't at home much, and wonder if he did have a job, as the list is very large for sure.

ETA: I knew I forgot a question. Quote:"They were shown one large storage room "filled with clothes from floor to ceiling women's clothing, girls' clothing," Krueger said. "It was everything from undergarments to pants to shirts to shoes to purses."

Despite all the items, Skorlinski, who replaced McSherry as regional homicide investigator in 1997, said authorities have not "come up with any unknown DNA to link him to any of these missing people." End Quote.

I wonder after they didn't found any unknown dna on all the clothing and items, if they made pictures of all that was there, which maybe were shown to relatives of missing persons? If not shown to relatives, they should upload those somewhere, some items might be recognized? They must have made pictures right?

I will get back on Grinder later.
    I didn't think Larry D. Hall was married. I don't think he was. His twin brother Gary was. But I think they discribed Larry D. Hall as sleeping at odd hours, in a back room at his parents house, and working as a Janitor. I haven't sorted out how he had a "Storage Room" at "His House" that was filled with womens clothes.

Ok...Quick Question. I have spent some time on and off at the Airalex 3MW website. Can anyone here explain to me what is going on at that site? Is the site legitimate? A person who uses the screen name "Cant Say" has posted some pretty wild claims, about things that he/she has found out as it pertains to what happened to the 3MW. Some of them seemed to "May Be" make a little sense, but then this person go's completely off the deep end, like they have either a substance abuse problem, or a mental problem....going off on these profanity laced tyrades. They have claimed that the owner of the Airalex site, as well as Kathee Baird were given information regarding some Mine Pit in which 30-50 bodys were disposed of in. I requested that Alex and/or Kathee Baird either validate or deny that they were given this information, so that I could either legitimise, or dismiss some, or ALL, of what this "Cant Say" person was posting. Unfortunately Alex and Kathee Baird have refused to confirm or deny this, by way of omition. (The wont respond to my requests....even after SEVEN different requests.) I don't understand why they would allow these crazy things to be posed on that website, as well as, allow this person to continue to spin this crazy yarn about what happened to the 3MW, with out coming on the website to either validate what this person has said, or deny that this person has said these things to them (given them the information). I have already proven at least a couple things that this "Cant Say" person has said to be untrue. My main problem other then not liking being lied to, is that this is horribly disrespectful to the familys of the 3MW, as well as, to the memmory of the 3MW. What respectful, decent person, would allow these kind of things to be said on their website, and not make any effort to either validate or deny this persons information. So what is to be made of all that? Why wont Alex, or Kathee Baird address these issues? Are they both just enjoying the attention that the website gives them? Are they even serious about the 3MW case? I also think that the same person is posting under various different screen names....Eg. Playing the roll of different people. Speaks to my curiosity about just what Alex & Kathee Bairds motives are. I would really love to understand WTF is going on over at that website. I'm really tired of wasting my time there trying to be serious about the 3MW case, and constantly feeling like I'm being "Played".....by one or more people that have multiple screws loose.

I read on that website some time ago, but couldn't make anything from what Can't say wrote. It was like all shortcodes, a lot of.......and capital letters, he mentioned many names, I never had heard of them anyway,so I stopped reading

I just read a message, posted there some hours ago, and although I don't know about the mines and such MM, I think the message is interesting.
    Could it be the same person who posted on the Ebay forum? Or would this mean there are two persons saying they saw the van
    much earlier than that morning, as another neighbor stated back then.
    The person who posted the message saw Sherrill in the van.

MM,
    Airalex is a joke. You might try emailing Kathee direct, but I doubt she will be forth coming with any information. Ken is a SIGH KICK :-)
    I realize it is a web site, and many sites recieve some compensation depending on the number of hits, but I do not know if that is what drives AIRALEX.
    Although CS does rant and rave, he is in fact no worse than Richard. Richard sounds all real professional until he gets riled then he tells the truth, and it is as questionable as CS. Rollodex under the transom, "no key" told to him by the SPD when he called them trying to WORK the case (no cop gives up that kind of information to a casual caller). Claims he never got introuble with the SPD for interfering with the investigation (one of those posts from yesterday show that statement is a lie).
    Trying to police a site like airalex would require better software, and a fair amount of effort to approve and limit participants. Like this one allow read only unless an account is granted. Then liers and troublemakers could loose their account privigles.
    Jace and a few others here are probably some of the best followers of this thread. Level headed and thoughtful. All sites could use more of that type.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast