Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photo collection of 54 women linked to Serial Killer named Bradford

Default Re: Photo collection of 54 women linked to Serial Killer named Bradford

Does anyone think that number 40 looks like Phyllis Berry
    http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestiga...Brewster-Co-TX

I think she could match. Especially on the first picture, and the third (her chin mostly) in the link you posted. On picture 2 it looks like she has plucked eyebrows and blond hair, but her hair is listed as brown on Namus.

There still has been no update so far? I wonder who were found alive and who they are still looking for.

I haven't seen any more updates on this or the Alcala photos.

I know they think she was a victim of another serial killer, but could No.32 be Mary Leah Rodermund from Louisiana? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...mund_mary.html

Wiki: The "vast majority" of the women in the photos remain unidentified, and are all viewed as possible rape and/or murder victims.[5][6] Police are encouraging that the photos be distributed nationwide, as Bradford spent time in Michigan, Florida, Texas, Oregon, Illinois, Kansas and Louisiana, and faced criminal charges in several of those states. In 1978 he faced criminal charges for sexually assaulting his wife in Michigan, and in 1980 was accused of sexual assault in Valparaiso, Florida.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Richard_Bradford

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123