Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Default Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by sue View Post
    I have been working a missing person case. Last two weeks have been very busy,emailed Lt. Hansen, He is out of office till the 26th. I am trying to contact persons that stated they saw Bridgette by the SUV in question. Question, is there a fluid that can be forced down someone's throat to destroy dna evidence? This question is for anybody out there.
    No. Not absent total consuming by severe destruction, fire, .....no, dont think even for buccal swabs, no. All tissue would have to be obliterated

Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Bridgette Gearen 1 year anniversary just around the corner. Newspaper's out for stories. Galveston Daily News and the Orange Leader Newspapers doing story on Bridgette. This case is not cold. Watch for story. This case is very much alive.

Quote Originally Posted by sue View Post
    Working on finding out who are the witnesses that saw Bridgette near this SUV. I am worried that who ever was driving this SUV has probably got rid of it buy now. It would be hard to believe this SUV is still around. I continue to learn so much about Bridgette's life. Very interesting findings. Will keep hunting for answers.
    Sue, did you ever find out who these witnesses were and if they are out there reading this, could they please email me ?? starlessmystery@gmail.com

Sue, can we set up a facebook page for Bridgette ?? I think that would be a good idea since facebook has grown so huge.

neoncandle Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Happy belated Birthday Bridgette you are not forgotten. Praying justice will be served. Remembering............YO U!

heartburn Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Time will tell the truth of what happened that night. No questions asked.....for some reason there is no closure for Bridgette. Justice will be served......Keep watch.....the flame continues to burn......

butterfli Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Dear Bridgette....God Bless you.

Sue,
    I have emailed, texted , and pvt messaged you several times over the past few months. Was trying to get your opinion on what you were sent regarding the autopsy interpretations of Bridget.

mystery Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Matt, check your email.....my reports of this investigation is just as mysterious as the autopsy report. Something is not right about this case.

news Re: Bridget Gearen, Murdered, Galveston, Texas

Bridgette was not a heavy drinker I also was informed she was very careful of her behavior when she was with her child. My thoughts if she did go to a party something may have been forced down her throat or slipped in her drink. She was very conservative not flirty nor putting herself "out there" if you know what a mean I guess the word is flamboyant I could go one.....It pisses me off. BRIDGETTE HAD BEEN RAPED BEFORE I DID A VICTIMOLOGY PROFILE ON HER. SHE WAS GETTING PICKED ON BY HER CO WORKERS I SHOULD SAY HARRASSED! I LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT BRIDGETTE THAT NO ONE ELSE TOOK THE TIME TO FIND OUT. GOD BLESS YOU BRIDGETTE........

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456